Premium users can create custom badges to reflect their brand and core values.
Recognition badges are the most prominent element of a recognition, and with Premium, you can create your own badges to reflect your company's brand and core values. For more information on the difference between badges and gift stickers check out this article. When you create custom badges, they'll be displayed for everyone in your company to use when giving recognition.
Provide the information below when creating your custom badge:
- Size: 1920 pixels by 1920 pixels
- Resolution: 150 DPI or higher (This will ensure your badge looks great!)
- Format: png
Many companies want to provide their own artwork; however, you can also choose to use Preciate's existing badge artwork and customize the names. Preciate can also create custom artwork for an additional fee.
- Badge Name
- Some examples for inspiration are: Always On Target, Going The Distance, Striving To Learn
- Badge Description
- The description is displayed in the detail of the recognition and should be a couple sentences or phrase.
- Some examples for inspiration are: "Their precision and accuracy allows them to glide with ease through turbulence. With an eagle eye for details and a knack for process, their work ethic elevates any initiative." and "They always shed light on the path to win. When they drop knowledge, others eagerly pick it up."
We've provided some examples from our existing badges for the Name and Description above, but you can choose whatever you want as long as it's something. You cannot leave a Name or Description blank.
- Badge Color
- This should be a hex color code and follow the format: #81B7E2
- The badge color is displayed at various places throughout the platform such as the Creator where users select a badge, the activity feed, and the portrait.
Once you've created your artwork and decided on the information above, contact your implementation specialist to add them to your company.